Vegan and Gluten Free Fluffy Vanilla Cake
Vegan and Gluten Free Fluffy Vanilla Cake Recipe with Vegan Buttercream
2 Cups GF Oat Flour
1/2 Cup Sprouted Potato Starch (if you don’t have a sprouted one you can use the regular kind)
3 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Pink Salt
1 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Tbsp True Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
1 1/2 Cup Vanilla Soy Mylk (or any plant mylk)
1 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
2 Flax Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 D F & grease a 9 inch cake pan.
2. Prepare flax eggs and vegan butter mylk (soy mylk & lemon juice... whisk & set aside to curdle)
3. In one bowl whisk together all wet ingredients.
4. In another bowl combine dry ingredients.
5. Slowly add dry to wet ingredients. Whisk until combined.
6. Pour cake batter into cake pan
7. Bake for 30 to 35 mins
8. Remove from oven
9. Set aside and let cool completely
10. Remove from pan when cool