Gluten Free and Vegan Double Chocolate Oat Flour Cookies
Gluten Free & Vegan Double Chocolate Cookie Recipe
1 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Cup Vegan Butter (softened)
1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Gluten Free Oat Flour
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1/8 Tsp Pink Salt
2 Tbsp Full Fat Coconut Mylk (other plant mylk will do)
3/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cream together softened vegan butter, sugar, and vanilla.
3. Add in all other ingredients & combine (excluding choco chips)
4. Mix in chocolate chips with hands.
5. Grab 1 tbsp of cookie batter, roll into a ball & place on baking sheet. Continue until all batter is gone.
6. Bake for 12 minutes
7. Let cool for 30 minutes