Vegan DIY Turmeric Face Mask
Not only is turmeric amazing for your body due to its inflammatory benefits, its also your skin's best friend. Whether your skin is in need of a glow, brightening or some decongestion, turmeric will aid your skin in its healing process.
This is my favourite face mask to make at home whenever my skin is in need of a glow!
What you need:
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 3/4 Tbsp Oat Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Mylk
- 1/2 Tbsp Raw Agave
1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
What to do:
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl or mask bowl.
- Slowly add in apple cider vinegar and water.
- Mix in agave.
- If it is too runny add more oat flour.
- Using a brush, apply a thin layer all over your face and neck.
- Let dry (15-25 minutes.
- Remove with warm water and an organic hemp cloth.
- Follow with your favourite serum.