Fluffy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie
Fluffy Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
1/2 Cup Unrefined Melted Coconut Oil
1/3 Cup Melted Seed or nut butter of choice. I used wow butter.
1/4 Cup Organic Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1 Cup Coconut Sugar
2 Tsp Vanilla
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
1/8 Tsp Cardamon
2 Flax Eggs
1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
3 1/2 Cups GF Rolled Oats
2 Cups & 2 Tbsp GF Oat Flour
1/2 Tsp Pink Salt
3/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 D F and line three baking sheets with parchment
2. Prepare flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax & 6 tbsp water)
3. Once flax eggs are ready. In a large bowl. Whisk together all wet ingredients until creamy.
4. In another bowl combine dry ingredients.
5. Slowly add dry to wet ingredients. Mix well with a wooden spoon. Use a spatula to scrap the sides of the bowl.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Scoop up 3 tbsp of batter. Drop on baking sheet. Flatten cookie with palm. Do not flatten too much.
8. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
9. Optional. Plop in more chocolate chips when the cookies are still hot.
10. Let sit on pan for 15 minutes
11. Transfer to a cooling rack.
12. Enjoy. Makes about 18 large cookies!