Soy Bean Butter and Maca Fuss Free Energy Balls
Soy Bean Butter and Maca Energy Balls Recipe
1/2 Cup Soy Bean Butter (sub sunflower seed butter, almond butter or peanut butter)
1 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Protein Powder (sub any other vegan protein powder)
1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/4 Tsp Pink Salt
2 1/2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 Tsp Maca
1 Tsp Mucuna pruriens
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl using a wooden spoon.
2. Roll 1 tbsp of dough into a ball
3. Pop in fridge to firm for 20 minutes
4. Optional: roll in cacao powder, coconut flakes, or shredded pumpkin seeds. Or dunk in melted vegan chocolate.
5. Enjoy! This recipe makes 12 energy balls.