Vegan White Chocolate S'mores Cookies
Vegan and Gluten Free White Chocolate S’mores Cookies Recipe:
1 1/4 Cup Oat Flour GF @bobsredmill
1 Flax Egg
2 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
1/8 Tsp Salt
1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Oat Mylk (sub any plant mylk)
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Tbsp Molasses
1/4 Cup Melted Pumpkin Seed Butter (sub any nut or seed butter if desired)
2 1/2 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
6 Jumbo Vegan Marshmallows
1/2 Bar Vegan White Chocolate to top
1/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chunks to top
1. Preheat oven to 325 D F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together.
3. In another bowl combine dry ingredients.
4. Slowly add dry to wet ingredients. Combine well.
5. Scoop up 2 tbsp of cookie dough and stuff 1/2 of a vegan marshmallow in the middle.
6. Flatten and top with chocolate chunks and a few squares of white chocolate & some marshmallow pieces.
7. Continue for all cookies
8. Cover & chill in fridge for 30 minutes
9. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes
10. Top with more chocolate.
11. Let cook on pan until the cookies firm up.