Vegan Double Chocolate Cupcakes
Vegan Double Chocolate Cupcake Recipe:
1 ½ Cup Gluten Free Oat Flour
½ Tsp Pink Salt
½ Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
¾ Cup Coconut Sugar
½ Cup + 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
2 Tsp Sprouted Potato Starch (sub tapioca or arrowroot starch... just increase to 3 tsp)
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 Cup + 2 Tbsp Plant Based Mylk
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
½ Cup Melted Coconut Oil
¼ Cup Melted Seed Butter (sun butter, wow butter, pumpkin seed butter or nut butter)
¼ Cup Mini Vegan Chocolate Chips (optional)
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F and line cupcake tins with cups.
2. Prepare vegan butter mylk, whisk together the plant based mylk and apple cider vinegar and set aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
4. In a large bowl cream together all wet ingredients.
5. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Fill cupcake cups with cupcake batter, ¾ of the way.
8. Bake for 23-25 minutes.
9. Let cool