Vegan Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Vegan and Gluten Free Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins Recipe:
2 Flax Eggs
1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
1/3 Cup Melted Pumpkin Seed Butter
3 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 1/4 Cup Vanilla Oat Mylk
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
2 Cups Gf Oat Flour
1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
1/4 Tsp Pink Salt
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
3 Tsp Arrowroot Powder
2/3 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
1/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chunks (to top)
1 1/4 Cup shredded Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F and line a muffin pan with muffin cups or grease the pan & use as is.
2. Shred zucchini and drain of water.
3. Prepare flax egg and vegan buttermylk (oat mylk & apple cider vinegar)
4. In one bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. And in another bowl whisk together wet ingredients.
5. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
6. Fold in zucchini.
7. Fold in choco chips.
8. Fill muffin cups with batter.
9. Top with chocolate chunks.
10. Bake for 30 mins for a moist muffin & 35 mins for a cake-y muffin! You will have 6 jumbo muffins.