Flourless Sweet Potato Brownies
Grain Free, Vegan, and Flourless Sweet Potato Brownie Recipe:
1/2 Cup Sweet Potato Puree
1/2 Cup Melted Pumpkin Seed Butter
1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
2 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder
2 Tsp Vanilla
1/3 Cup Raw Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp Softened Coconut Oil
1/2 Tsp Pink Salt
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F and grease a brownie pan.
2. Toss all ingredients in a food processor and combine until smooth.
3. Pour batter into brownie pan and smoothen with a spatula. Optional: top with choco chips.
4. Bake for 30 to 38 minutes. This will depend on your pan. Mine took 36 minutes to cook.
5. Let cool for two hours
6. Remove from pan & eat as is or ice them!