Double Chocolate S'Mores Cookie
Double Chocolate Buckwheat S’mores Cookie Recipe:
1 1/4 Cup Semi-Sweet Vegan Chocolate Chips (melted)
1/4 Cup Melted Vegan Butter
2 Flax Eggs
3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/3 Cup Chocolate Soy Mylk
1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
3/4 Cup Light Sprouted Buckwheat Flour
1/4 Tsp Pink Salt
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/8 Tsp Baking Soda
1/3 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
1/4 Cup Vegan Marshmallows
2 Tbsp Pumpkin Seed Butter
1. Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Prepare flax eggs
3. Melt down vegan butter, pumpkin seed butter, and chocolate.
4. In a large bowl, whip together all wet ingredients.
5. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet.
7. Fold in chocolate chips & marshmallows.
8. Scoop up 3 tbsp of cookie dough. Form a cookie and place on baking sheet. Repeat. Top with some more marshmallows.
9. Bake for 10 to 14 minutes.
10. Let the cookies sit on pan for 30 minutes.
11. Sprinkle with sea salt.