Vegan and Gluten Free Pumpkin Scones
Vegan and Gluten Free Pumpkin Spiced Scones Recipe
3 Cups Gluten Free Oat Flour
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Pink Salt
3 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Tsp Vanilla
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Organic Apple Sauce
4 Tsp Molasses
3 Tsp Ginger
1 Tsp Clove
1 Tsp Nutmeg
1/4 Tsp Cardamom
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 Cup Vegan Butter
1/2 Cup Coconut Mylk (or any plant mylk)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Cut vegan butter in squares & then fork it into the dry ingredients until the dough becomes crumby.
4. Add in all other ingredients. Mixing well.
5. Transfer the dough onto a floured board and create a large circle. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into triangles.
6. Let sit in the fridge for one hour and preheat oven to 350 D F
7. Place on baking sheet & bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
8. Let cool
9. Once cooled, sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar, and drizzle with icing (1/2 cup icing sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 2 tsp coconut mylk)