Pumpkin Seed Energy Balls dunked in Chocolate!
Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Energy Balls Recipe:
2/3 Cup Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
2/3 Cup Dates
2/3 Cup Melted Soy Bean Butter (sub nut butter if desired)
1/4 Cup Cacao Powder (sub vegan chocolate protein powder if desired)
1/2 Cup GF Quick Oats
1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Tbsp MCT Oil derived from coconut (sub coconut oil if desired)
1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Mushroom Beauty Blend (optional... just for my herb lovers x)
1. Blend dates in food processor until smooth.
2. Add in all dry ingredients and blend until it resembles a crust.
3. In a large bowl, whisk wet ingredients.
4. Transfer crumble to mixing bowl and slowly add in wet ingredients.
5. Combine until the energy ball batter holds together!
6. Scoop up 1.5 tbsp of energy ball batter. Roll into balls.
7. Then roll in either coconut flakes, shredded pumpkin seeds, or 2/3 cup melted vegan chocolate chips.
8. Refrigerate for 30 minutes