Vegan Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Vegan and Gluten Free Carrot Cupcake Recipe:
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Flax Eggs
1/2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Plant Mylk of Choice (Oat, Soy, Coconut, Almond, Hemp etc)
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1/4 Cup Unsweetened & Organic Apple Sauce
1 Cup Gluten Free Oat Flour
1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 1/2 Cup Grated Carrot
1/2 Cup Organic Sprouted Potato Starch (normal potato starch will do too)
1. Preheat oven to 350 D F and line a cupcake tin with muffin cups!
2. Pulse shredded carrots until minced.
3. Prepare vegan butter mylk (plant mylk & lemon juice) and your flax eggs.
4. Combine wet ingredients until smooth in one bowl.
5. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
6. Slowly add dry to wet ingredients.
7. Scoop into cupcake cups (fill them up all the way)
8. Bake for 20 mins
9. Let cool
10. Ice! I used my vegan buttercream recipe from my vanilla cake.