Vegan Banana Blondies
Vegan and Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Blondies Recipe:
3 Bananas (mashed as 1 cup)
1/2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
1 Flax Egg
1/4 Cup Melted Seed or Nut Butter
1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
1/4 Tsp Pink Salt
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/8 Tsp Cacao Powder
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Cup Gluten Free Oat Flour
1/2 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder
2/3 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
For topping: 1/2 tsp sea salt, 1/4 cup chocolate chunks, and 1/4 of a banana chopped.
1. Preheat oven to 350 D F and grease an 8 x 8 brownie dish with oil or line with parchment paper
2. Mash bananas and prepare flax egg
3. In a large bowl whisk together all wet ingredients.
4. In another bowl combine dry ingredients.
5. Slowly add dry to wet ingredients.
6. Fold in chocolate chips
7. Pour into dish and smoothen with a spatula
8. Top with toppings
9. Bake for 27 to 30 minutes
10. Let cool completely in pan before cutting! Seriously, if not they will break apart.