Peanut Free ... Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Peanut Free… Peanut Butter Oatmeal Styled Cookie Recipe:
1 1/4 Cup GF Oat Flour
1/2 Cup & 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
1 Cup Wow Butter (Soy bean butter... can sub for Sunflower butter)
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup Softened Coconut Oil
2 Flax Eggs
1/4 Cup Vanilla Oat Mylk
3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Cup Unrefined Cane Sugar to roll cookies in. (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Whip together all wet ingredients in one bowl, and dry ingredients in another.
3. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
4. Roll 2 tbsp of cookie dough into a ball. And then roll in sugar. Repeat for all cookies.
5. Place on baking sheets. Leaving plenty of space in between the cookies.
6. Flatten gently with a fork. Creating beautiful fork lines!
7. Cover & refrigerate for 20 minutes
8. Remove from fridge and bake for 10-14 minute. 10 for a chewy cookie & 14 for a crunchier cookie.
9. Let sit on pan for 35 minutes.
10. Transfer to a cooling wrack and let cool for one hour.