Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Vegan and Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe:
2 Cups @bobsredmill Gluten Free Oat Flour
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Pink Salt
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Tsp Vanilla
4 Tbsp Agave, Maple Syrup or Coconut Nectar
4 Tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Mylk (any others will do)
1/2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
3 Very Ripe Bananas
1 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp Melted Pumpkin Seed Butter (Sunbutter or nut butter will work too)
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with oil. Prepare vegan butter mylk (plant mylk and apple cider vinegar)
2. In a large bowl mash bananas, then slowly add all wet ingredients to the bowl. Whip until smooth & creamy (almost resembling a thick caramel)
3. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients. Mix well.
4. Slowly add dry to wet ingredients. Mix well with wooden spoon.
5. Fold in chocolate chips. Saving a handful to sprinkle on top of loaf.
6. Pour batter into loaf pan, smoothen with a spatula. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes (may need to increase time up to 1 hour and 20 minutes)
8. Let cool in pan
9. Remove from pan & serve!