Oil Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oil Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:
1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seed Butter (sub sun /nut butter)
2 Tsp Lemon Juice
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/4 Tsp Cacao Powder
¼ Cup Unsweetened Organic Apple Sauce
1/4 Cup Agave (or Maple Syrup or Coconut Syrup)
¼ Cup Coconut Sugar
1 ½ Tsp Vanilla
½ Tsp Sea Salt
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup + 6 Tbsp Gluten Free Oat Flour
1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
⅓ Cup Vegan chocolate chips!
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin seed butter, lemon juice, coconut sugar, applesauce, agave, and vanilla until smooth.
3. Slowly mix in all dry ingredients excluding rolled oats and chocolate chips + chunks.
4. Fold in rolled oats & chocolate
5. Using a tbsp, scoop up 2 heaping tbsp of batter, slightly form a cookie with your hands (the dough is very sticky so you may be better off just dropping the dough) and place on baking sheet, repeat until all batter is done.
6.Bake for 13 minutes for really goeey cookies (they will cook on the pan), and 17 minutes for crunchy cookies!
7. Let cool on pan for 30 minutes. They will cook on the pan as well!
8. Sprinkle with sea salt