Vegan Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Vegan Double Chocolate Soybean Butter Cookie Recipe
2 Flax Eggs
1 1/2 Tsp True Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Arrowroot Powder
1 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips (melted)
1/3 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
1/4 Cup Melted Seed or Nut Butter
1/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips to fold in
1/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chunks to fold in and top
2 Tbsp Melted Soy Bean Butter to drizzle (can sub nut or sunflower seed butter)
1. Preheat oven to 350 D F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In one bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients.
3. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients
4. Slowly add dry to wet ingredients.
5. Fold in chocolate chips & chunks.
6. Scoop 2 1/2 tbsp of cookie dough and form a cookie. Flatten with palm. And drizzle with melted soy bean butter. Optional... top with big chocolate squares.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
8. Leave on pan & let cool.
9. To firm them up toss them in the fridge.