Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Apple Cinnamon Muffin Recipe
1 1/2 Cup Sprouted Light Buckwheat Flour
1/2 Cup GF Oat Flour
1 Tsp Pink Salt
2 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
1 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Apple
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Cup Unrefined Cane Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
2 Chia Eggs
1/4 Cup Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
1/2 Cup Coconut Mylk
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
1/3 Cup Melted Vegan Butter, 1/4 Cup Cane Sugar, 2 Tsp Cinnamon, 4 1/2 Tbsp Light Buckwheat Flour.
1. Preheat oven to 350 D F and grease a muffin tin with oil or fill with liners.
2. Prepare chia egg & vegan butter mylk (whip coconut mylk & apple vinegar)
3. Whisk together all wet ingredients.
4. Combine dry ingredients in another bowl (minus apples)
5. Combine dry and wet ingredients.
6. Toss apples in 2 tbsp of gf flour.
7. Fold in apples.
8. Fill muffin tins with batter.
9. Prepare crumble by combining all ingredients.
10. Top muffins with crumble.
11. Bake for 36 to 40 minutes.
12. Let cool in pan for one hour.
13. Remove from pan & drizzle with icing if desired.