Vegan and Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vegan and Gluten Free Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:
2 Cups Gluten Free Oat Flour
1/4 Cup Unrefined Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Plant Mylk
2 Tsp Maple Syrup
1 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Tsp Cacao Powder
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp Pink Salt
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
3/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together, coconut sugar, vanilla, and olive oil (can use a hand mixer or a whisk).
3. Add in mylk, mix well.
4. Slowly add in dry ingredients. Combine well.
5. Using your hands, mix in vegan chocolate chips.
6. For jumbo cookies, scoop up two very heaping tablespoons of cookie dough, roll in a ball and flatten. This will make about 6 very large cookies. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
7. For regular sized cookies, scoop up one tablespoon of cookie dough, roll in a ball and flatten. Bake for 8-10 minutes (or until edges are brown). This will make about 12-15 cookies.
8. Let cool on pan for about 15 minutes.